- Each child has the right to be safe, respected, valued, and supported to explore, and initiate learning.
- Each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring and stimulating atmosphere to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically and socially.
- It is crucial to adapt the centre curriculum to support each individual child including cultural factors which contribute to who the child is, how the child learns and responds.
- Building trustworthy relationships with parents and guardians which turn will support children’s learning and help them gain life-long skills.
- Parent involvement in children’s education is beneficial for children, parents, educators and the centre. We acknowledge and value your contribution to your child’s learning, the centre’s curriculum and programs.
- That educators to provide play-based learning and child-centered ways of learning to support individual child’s strength, abilities, interest, their dispositions, physical and emotional wellbeing.